Audio Technica AE3300AprakstsTehniskā SpecifikācijaAksesuāri
the quality of the famous At4033 in a stage mic
With pristine audio quality, ultra-low handling noise, and high-frequency clarity, Audio-Technica’s AE3300 gives voice to the subtleties of vocal performance. This cardioid condenser vocal microphone features the condenser element used in the legendary AT4033 and proven in the world’s finest recording studios. The hardened-steel outer grille is lined with fine steel mesh and a layer of open-cell foam for ultimate protection against vocal plosives without compromising high-frequency clarity. Its superior anti-shock engineering ensures low handling noise and quiet performance. For exceptional performance. For exacting detail. For brilliant clarity: AE3300. it’s the new standard in live audio.
- Exceptional performance for exceptional performers
- Same element as the classic AT4033 studio microphone
- Well-tempered polar pattern with outstanding rejection qualities
- Superior anti-shock engineering ensures low handling noise and quiet performance
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Robust all-metal design for enduring dependability on the road
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad
- Designed and made in Japan, guaranteed for 15 years
“Same element as the AT4033”
The AE3300 is built with the element of the legendary AT4033 studio microphone. As such, it delivers the same clarity and realism without coloration. Moreover, its very well balanced cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source and& ensuring a high quality rejection.
The grille of the AE3300 is composed of 3 structures: a polyurethane foam layer which guarantees perfect thermal insulation, a hardened steel outer grille, covered with a fine metal mesh.
“sound consistency in all situations”
Whether you’re recording in the studio with your AT4033aSM or performing on stage with the AE3300 or the wireless T3300a AEW-wire system version connected to a 4000 or 5000 Series, you will always find the same sound homogeneity, whatever the situation.
Low cut filter and attenuator
The AE3300 is equipped with a low-cut filter that removes frequencies below 80 Hz with a gradient of 12dB / octave. Low frequencies are controlled in a very natural way.
3 layer grille
The protective head that protects the element is made from a polyurethane foam layer, a hardened steel grille, and covered with a fine metal mesh. Robust and very effective against pops and sibilance.
Isolating stand clamp
Quiet-Flex® AT8470 stand clamp (included) provides silent, flexible microphone positioning and facilitates the positioning of the AE3300 on any microphone stand.
The AE3300 comes with a soft protective pouch for easy storage and transport.
Microphones Element Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser Polar Pattern Cardioid Frequency Response 30 – 18,000 Hz Low Frequency Roll Off 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave Open Circuit Sensitivity -42 dB (7.9 mV) re 1V at 1 P