Audio Technica AE4100AprakstsTehniskā SpecifikācijaAksesuāri
a dynamic microphone with bite
The main feature of the AE4100 microphone is to be very sharp and upfront in the mix, thanks to its high acoustic presence. Optimized for the stage, the exceptional anti-shock features ensure very low handling noise.
- Optimized for the stage with excellent sound isolation properties
- High output level, fast transients and clarity in the joints
- Its integrated anti-pop technology protects against plosives ery effectively and its sophisticated anti-shock design mitigates handling noise
- Robust construction for consistent reliability on tour
- Cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source and reduces pickup of sounds the side and rear
- Product designed and manufactured in Japan, guaranteed for 15 years
“Double acoustic chamber”
The back-cavity assembly “floats” inside the handle shell, providing exceptional isolation from handling noise. This double acoustic chamber system ensures consistent performance regardless of the situation. Furthermore, external vibration and handling noise are completely isolated.
“multi layer Grille”
For ultimate protection against vocal plosives, the mic’s hardened-steel outer grille is lined with fine steel mesh and a layer of open-cell foam ensuring perfect thermal insulation.
“sound consistency in any situation”
Whether you are on stage with the AE4100 or the AEW-T4100a wireless version combined with a 4000 or 5000 Series System, you will always find the same sound homogeneity, whatever the situation.
Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source.
The three-layered grille protects the capsule, making it robust and very effective against pops and sibilance.
Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp
The AT8470 Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp (included) ensures protection from vibrations, secure retention and easy positioning of the AE4100.
protective carry case
The AE4100 comes with a soft protective pouch for easy storage and transport.
Microphones Element Dynamic Polar Pattern Cardioid Frequency Response 90 – 18,000 Hz Open Circuit Sensitivity -55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa Weight 310g Dimensions 6.97″ (177.0 mm) long, 1.89″ (48.0 mm) head diameter, 1.30″ to 0.87″ (33.0 to 22.0 mm) tapered body diamete Output Connector Integral 3-pin XLRM-type Accessories Included AT8470 Quiet-Flex® stand clamp for 5/8″-27 threaded stands; 5/8″-27 to 3/8″-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch