Audio Technica AE6100
Exceptional sound source isolation
Offering exceptional sound isolation, the hypercardioid polar pattern of the AE6100 has an outstanding on-axis response and maximum feedback rejection. With a hardened steel body and grille, as well as an internal shock mount and multi-stage internal windshield, the AE6100 is rugged and durable, with exceptionally low handling noise and protection against pops, making it a fantastic on stage microphone.
- Dynamic element gives pristine natural sound quality
- Tailored for an outstanding on-axis response
- Hardened steel body and grille for rugged durability
- High output, fast transients and clean articulation
- Multi-stage grille for reduced plosives and sibilance
- Superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise
- Ergonomic design for easy handling
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp included for silent, flexible mic positioning
“Exceptional sound source isolation”
The hypercardioid polar pattern offers exceptional sound source isolation, along with an outstanding on-axis response, whilst also offer maximum feedback rejection, allowing a louder and clearer vocal sound.
“Rugged and durable”
The AE6100 is presented in a hardened steel casing, with a hardened steel grille with fine steel mesh and an open-foam layer, making it rugged and durable, and able to constantly perform on stage and on tour.
“Low handling noise”
The AE6100 has an internal shockmount, reducing handling noise to an absolute minimum, and is suppled with a Quiet-Flex stand clamp, which allows precise positioning of the mic in absolute silence.
Exceptional Sound Isolation
The hypercardoid polar pattern offers exceptional sound isolation, while offering fantastic feedback rejection.
Internal Shock Mount
The AE6100 has an internal shockmount which reduces handling noise to an absolute minimum.
Rugged and Durable
The AE6100 has as rugged and durable body, with a compact size and erganomic body; perfect for on stage.
Quiet-Flex stand clamp
The AE6100 comes complete with a matching Quiet-Flex stand clamp, allowing silent, flexible microphone positioning.
Cena ar PVN