Audio Technica AT2010AprakstsTehniskā SpecifikācijaAksesuāri
The AT2010 is a handheld condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern. It is designed specifically for close-up vocal use in professional live-sound and studio applications.
The AT2010 brings the studio-quality articulation and intelligibility of Audio-Technica’s renowned 20 Series to the stage, for crystal-clear vocal performances. Featuring the same 16 mm low-mass diaphragm found in the critically acclaimed AT2020 side-address studio condenser, the AT2010 excels wherever articulate vocals are needed: in houses of worship, for solo performances, jazz vocalists, singer/songwriters, and more.
- Studio-quality sound on stage for crystal-clear vocal performance
- Same 16 mm low-mass diaphragm found in the critically acclaimed AT2020 side-address studio microphone
- Extended frequency response and superior transient response for smooth, natural sonic characteristics
- High SPL-handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Rugged all-metal design and construction for years of trouble- free use
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp provides silent, exible microphone positioning
Microphones Element Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser Polar Pattern Cardioid Frequency Response 40 – 20,000 Hz Open Circuit Sensitivity -48 dB (3.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa Maximum Input Sound Level 136 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D. Dynamic Range 113 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL Signal-to-Noise Ratio 71 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa Phantom Power Requirements 48V DC, 2 mA typical Weight 233g Dimensions 179.1 mm (7.05″) long, 50.8 mm (2.00″) maximum body diameter Output Connector Integral 3-pin XLRM-type Accessories Included AT8470 Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp for 5/8″-27 threaded stands; 5/8″-27 to 3/8″-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch