Audio Technica ATR1200x€22,00
Audio Technica ATM710€169,00
Audio Technica AE3300€296,00
Audio Technica AE4100€190,00
Audio Technica AT2010AprakstsTehniskā SpecifikācijaAksesuāri
The AT2010 is a handheld condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern. It is designed specifically for close-up vocal use in professional live-sound and studio applications.
The AT2010 brings the studio-quality articulation and intelligibility of Audio-Technica’s renowned 20 Series to the stage, for crystal-clear vocal performances. Featuring the same 16 mm low-mass diaphragm found in the critically acclaimed AT2020 side-address studio condenser, the AT2010 excels wherever articulate vocals are needed: in houses of worship, for solo performances, jazz vocalists, singer/songwriters, and more.
- Studio-quality sound on stage for crystal-clear vocal performance
- Same 16 mm low-mass diaphragm found in the critically acclaimed AT2020 side-address studio microphone
- Extended frequency response and superior transient response for smooth, natural sonic characteristics
- High SPL-handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Rugged all-metal design and construction for years of trouble- free use
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp provides silent, exible microphone positioning
Microphones Element Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser Polar Pattern Cardioid Frequency Response 40 – 20,000 Hz Open Circuit Sensitivity -48 dB (3.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa Maximum Input Sound Level 136 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D. Dynamic Range 113 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL Signal-to-Noise Ratio 71 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa Phantom Power Requirements 48V DC, 2 mA typical Weight 233g Dimensions 179.1 mm (7.05″) long, 50.8 mm (2.00″) maximum body diameter Output Connector Integral 3-pin XLRM-type Accessories Included AT8470 Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp for 5/8″-27 threaded stands; 5/8″-27 to 3/8″-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
Saistītie ProduktiManage consent
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.