Audio Technica AT899AprakstsTehniskā SpecifikācijaAksesuāri
For interviews, documentary, film and theatre applications. Audio-Technica’s omnidirectional AT899 is engineered for intelligible, accurate voice reproduction. Its low-profile design (a mere 5mm in diameter) assures minimum visibility. The mic may be worn as a lavalier and is easily hidden in clothing or hair. It offers the convenience of battery or phantom power; its switchable low-frequency roll-off reduces popping.
- Maximum intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction for vocalists, lecturers, stage and television talent, and houses of worship
- Low-profile design (a mere 5 mm in diameter) is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- All models available in either low-reflectance black or beige
- Extensive array of provided accessories includes a clothing clip, viper clip, magnet clip and lanyard (black models only), windscreens, element covers, interchangeable single and double mic holders
- Accessories available separately include complete accessory kits, clothing clips, three-pack element covers and three-pack windscreens
- 9.8′ (3.0 m) cable permanently attached to mic, TA3F connector at power module
Element Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser Polar Pattern Omnidirectional Frequency Response 20 – 20,000 Hz Low Frequency Roll Off 80 hz, 12 dB/octave (wired only) Open Circuit Sensitivity Phantom: -43dB (7.0mV), re 1V at 1 Pa
Battery: -46dB (5.0mV), re 1V at 1 Pa
Output Impedance Phantom: 200 ohms – Battery: 250 ohms (wired only) Maximum Input Sound Level Phantom: 138 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D. – Battery: 116 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D. (wired only) Dynamic Range Phantom: 108dB,1 kHz at max SPL – Battery: 86dB,1 kHz at max SPL (wired only) Signal-to-Noise Ratio 64dB,1 kHz at 1 Pa Phantom Power Requirements 11- 52V DC, 2 mA typical (wired only) Battery Type 1.5V AA-UM3 Battery Current/Life 0.4 mA typical / 1200 hours (alkaline battery) (wired only) Switches Flat, roll-off (wired only) Weight Microphone 0.5 g – Power module 102 g Cable 3.0 m long (permanently attached to microphone), 2.0 mm diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F output connector that mates with TB3M jack on power module Dimensions Microphone 16.0 mm long, 5.0 mm diameter – Power Module 145.0 mm long, 21.0 mm diameter Output Connector Integral 3-pin XLRM-type Accessories Included AT8537 power module; AT8439 cable clip; clothing clip base; viper clip base; magnet clip base and plate with lanyard; three single mic holders; two double mic holders; two element covers; two windscreens; battery; protective
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.