Audio Technica ATM610aAprakstsTehniskā SpecifikācijaAksesuāri
Tuned for clear, detailed, extended-range reproduction of lead and backup vocals, the premier Artist Series dynamic vocal mic is equipped with a rare-earth magnet, a tight hypercardioid polar pattern and multi-stage grille design. The microphone features a newly designed internal shock mount design to reduce handling and stage noise.
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Superior internal shock mounting reduces handling and stage noise
- Rare-earth magnet for articulate vocal reproduction
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
Microphones Element Dynamic Polar Pattern Hypercardioid Frequency Response 40 – 16,000 Hz Open Circuit Sensitivity -55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa Weight 270g Dimensions 177.0 mm long, 48 mm diameter Output Connector Integral 3-pin XLRM-type Accessories Included AT8470 Quiet-Flex® stand clamp for 5/8″ threaded stands; 5/8″ to 3/8″ threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.