Audio Technica AE5400€378,00
Audio Technica AE6100€190,00
Audio Technica AE4100€190,00
Audio Technica ATR1200x€22,00
Audio Technica PRO41AprakstsTehniskā SpecifikācijaAksesuāri
This cardioid dynamic step-up is built to survive the realities of day-to-day use and still produce clear, full-range vocal reproduction every time. Its superior internal shock mounting reduces handling noise. The microphone’s cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source.
- Natural, full-range vocal reproduction; ideal for close-up vocal use in performance
- Superior internal shock mounting reduces handling noise
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Hi-Energy® neodymium magnet for articulate vocal reproduction
- Two-stage ball-type headcase for superior “pop” protection
- MagnaLock™ on/off switch
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance
Microphones Element Dynamic Polar Pattern Cardioid Frequency Response 90-16,000 Hz Open Circuit Sensitivity -55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa Switches MagnaLock on/off Weight 10.7 oz (304 g) Cable 15.0′ (4.5 m) cable with XLRF-type connector at microphone end, XLRM-type connector at equipment end Dimensions 7.28″ (185.0 mm) long,
2.09″ (53.1 mm) head diameter
Output Connector Integral 3-pin XLRM-type Accessories Included AT8470 Quiet-Flex stand clamp for 5/8″-27 threaded stands; 5/8″-27 to 3/8″-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch Audio-Technica Case Style T1
Saistītie ProduktiManage consent
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.